GENERAL PRACTICE SERVICES
We aim to provide comprehensive and holistic health care to individuals and families.
- Well baby and child health check ups.
- Routine childhood immunisation.
- Women’s Health including Pap smears and menopause advice.
- Family planning including contraception, prenatal planning, shared antenatal care and postnatal care.
- Men’s Health including prostate checks
- Diabetes management
- Preventative Health - including assessment and management of modifiable lifestyle risk factors for heart disease, diabetes and cancer. (Smoking, cholesterol, high blood pressure, weight)
- Mental Health assessment and management
- Traveler's Health and Immunisation – ideally done 8 weeks before date of departure.
- Routine health assessment – 4 year old child, 45-49 year old, 75 year +,
- Drivers licence examination
- Insurance and work medical examinations
- Skin cancer and mole checks
- Minor operations for removal of moles, skin cancers, cysts and warts
- Suturing (stitching) of wounds
- Treatment of minor fractures
- ECG - heart test
- Spirometry - lung function test
- Iron infusions
- And more